Subject: Re: Looking for an archos

Re: Looking for an archos

From: Arnaud <>
Date: 2005-08-06

>Nice of you to offer for those who need one but if you want to really make
>this blind user happy you can implement the voice UI on IRiver.

this won't make the Iriver players more easy to find second hand.

believe me, the Archos Jukebox are far more easy to find second hand
than the Iriver IHP1xx
try a search on ebay, you will see by yourself.

btw. I will difinitly buy an Iriver still when the voice ui as well as
the recording fonction will be available.
it seems that the Iriver can record with a better quality than the
Archos unit, probably the DA converter is superior.

Arnaud de Bonald -