Subject: Re: Streaming title

Re: Streaming title

From: BoD <BoD_at_JRAF.org>
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2005 02:09:02 +0200

Pre-process the stream. That's a very good idea, I didn't think of it!

About capturing streams, I use Curl (It should be familiar to some
people here ;)

Something like :

$ curl --http1.0 --header "Icy-MetaData: 0" --header "Accept: */*"
--header "Connection: close" --max-time 3600
http://64.236.34.196:80/stream/1018 > radio.mp3

The "Icy-MetaData" header will (if set to 1) add the information inside
the stream.

BoD