Subject: Re: Who's interested in custom keybindings?

Re: Who's interested in custom keybindings?

From: Ronald Teune <rtwolf_at_gmx.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2005 14:08:42 +0200

I think that it should be left to the user. The quick menu at F3 (toggle
scroll/status bar, upside down) is something I never use. Something I
often use, moving files in the dynamic playlist, is moved in a few levels
deep in the main menu. I can imagine one setup being very convenient to
one user, the other being very convenient to the other user.
That's not much about the keybindings though, but about the quick menus..
but I think it's related enough :-)

my 2 cents
Ronald