Subject: RE: Question about rockbox

RE: Question about rockbox

From: rob powell <rob_at_rinty.plus.com>
Date: 2005-08-07

HI Nico, this is indeed true. There are only certain players that
will work with Rockbox, and you're really best to look at
www.rockbox.org, as there's too much information to put into a
message, and as all the information's there, it's frankly a waste of
time!, smile. Look at the FAQ section, and then come back and ask any
more question if you need to.

HTH,

Rob