Subject: Re: matsl: apps/lang svenska.lang,1.66,1.67

Re: matsl: apps/lang svenska.lang,1.66,1.67

From: Mats Lidell <>
Date: 2005-08-08

>>>>> Magnus wrote:

Magnus> Well, assuming you get feedback, that might work. :)

That's the idea. If not completely unusable people might consider
making it better. It is a balance though. If the translation is
impossible to use it is hard to get feedback. I hope it is still
usable though!?

Magnus> For me, concistency is important (i.e., the same word or
Magnus> phrase is always translated in the same way), and also that
Magnus> the translation works well in the context where it appears,
Magnus> and this method doesn't seem to promote that...

I know. The problem could possibly get worse also with all the models
with different features. It will be hard work, impossible!?, to check
that the translation works fine on all models.

Magnus> Perhaps I should send you my svenska.lang? It's still a work
Magnus> in progress though (there are some things I'm not entirely
Magnus> happy with).

Please do.

%% Mats