Subject: Re: matsl: apps/lang svenska.lang,1.66,1.67

Re: matsl: apps/lang svenska.lang,1.66,1.67

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_rockbox.org>
Date: 2005-08-08

On Mon, 8 Aug 2005, Mats Lidell wrote:

> I know. The problem could possibly get worse also with all the models with
> different features. It will be hard work, impossible!?, to check that the
> translation works fine on all models.

With the upcoming revised language file system (both source and binary
versions)[*], we'll get the ability to craft translations better for all
target platforms and get rid of strings not used on the particular platforms.

The work on this is progressing, just a bit slow.

[*] = http://daniel.haxx.se/rockbox/langv2