Subject: Re: ATTENTION: Big Bad Feature Freeze Coming Up

Re: ATTENTION: Big Bad Feature Freeze Coming Up

From: Jonas H. <rasher_at_rasher.dk>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 00:59:08 +0200

On Tue, Aug 09, 2005 at 12:02:56AM +0200, Manuel Dejonghe wrote:
> On 8/8/05, Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_rockbox.org> wrote:
> >
> > Starting Monday the 22nd of August, we have a Feature Freeze.
> >
> I suppose updating the language files (initially translating new
> strings) makes only sense starting the quarantine period, isn't it ?

I'd say that's a reasonable exception to the feature freeze yes. Of
course, updating the language files now won't harm.

I'll update the status on
http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/HowtoUpdateLangfile regularly
from now on.

It'd be nice to see even more languages taken up to date. Especially the
ones that have been left behind.

--
Jonas H
rasher(at)rasher(dot)dk