Subject: Re: ATTENTION: Big Bad Feature Freeze Coming Up

Re: ATTENTION: Big Bad Feature Freeze Coming Up

From: Jonas H. <>
Date: 2005-08-09

On Tue, Aug 09, 2005 at 12:02:56AM +0200, Manuel Dejonghe wrote:
> On 8/8/05, Daniel Stenberg <> wrote:
> >
> > Starting Monday the 22nd of August, we have a Feature Freeze.
> >
> I suppose updating the language files (initially translating new
> strings) makes only sense starting the quarantine period, isn't it ?

I'd say that's a reasonable exception to the feature freeze yes. Of
course, updating the language files now won't harm.

I'll update the status on regularly
from now on.

It'd be nice to see even more languages taken up to date. Especially the
ones that have been left behind.

Jonas H
                     -- I'm using Free software to post this. Are you?