Subject: Re: "Disk full"...but Jukebox says 2gigs free

Re: "Disk full"...but Jukebox says 2gigs free

From: Ronald Teune <rtwolf_at_gmx.net>
Date: 2005-08-09

Hi,

this should probably be added to the faq but I'm too lazy right now...
just like windows is lazy, it doesn't care to update the free disk space.
When you press play at the screen that shows the free disk space, rockbox
will search the disk and shows you the real free space in a few minutes.

Ronald

On Tue, 09 Aug 2005 06:06:03 +0200, jonathan doe
<eight_7_8_7_6_5_6_5@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have a 15gig Jukebox recorder. Rockbox 2.3 and
> windows say there is 2 gigs of free space on the
> archos-but when I try to put more on it, I get a
> message saying disk full -delete one or more files...
>
> Any ideas on what is going on?
>
> I first noticed this when I was putting about 30 large
> (80-90meg) files on it. Could that many large files
> be some problem?
>
> thx

                        _
ASCII ribbon campaign ( )