Subject: Re: ATTENTION: Big Bad Feature Freeze Coming Up

Re: ATTENTION: Big Bad Feature Freeze Coming Up

From: Ronald Teune <rtwolf_at_gmx.net>
Date: 2005-08-09

Hi,

how about adding some kind of quick configuration menu before that date?
Perhaps the one I submitted, or if it is not fit, another way? I think it
will improve the "rockbox experience" for many people (including me),
while not being that hard to implement.
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1240548&group_id=44306&atid=439120

</marketing speech>

Ronald

On Mon, 08 Aug 2005 23:46:07 +0200, Daniel Stenberg <daniel@rockbox.org>
wrote:

> Hi
>
> In order to really push forward against a 2.5 release, we just decided
> (see IRC logs for details) to use the good old formula we've used in the
> past:
>
> Starting Monday the 22nd of August, we have a Feature Freeze.
>
> Starting Monday the 22nd of August, no new features shall be committed
> by any comitter - only bug fixes!

                        _
ASCII ribbon campaign ( )
  - against HTML email  X