Subject: RE: "Disk full"...but Jukebox says 2gigs free

RE: "Disk full"...but Jukebox says 2gigs free

From: rob powell <rob_at_rinty.plus.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 11:32:34 +0100

Hi Ronald, unfortunately there's more to it than that. It would
appear that if you upgrade the hard disk in a jukebox, the amount of
space available feature doesn't work in rb. My one constantly says
15GB free, even when I've emptied it. My friends, says 66GB free, even
though it's full. Also when you're using it with windows, unless you
empty your recycle bin, you don't appear to get the space back when
you delete stuff. RB is possibly right then, if it's only got a 20GB
drive to worry about.

Rob