Subject: Help prepare the release notes for 2.5

Help prepare the release notes for 2.5

From: Jonas H. <rasher_at_rasher.dk>
Date: 2005-08-09

At http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/ReleaseNotes I have been
trying to write extensive release notes which includes all changes since
Rockbox 2.4. However, I don't know everything and my English isn't
always the best. That's why I encourage you all to fix my errors, extend
the notes, correct and improve my languages.

All the changes since 2.4 should already be there, since I have gone
through all commit messages and for the most part copied the message
directly. This is another reason why the text needs correcting. The
language in commit messages just isn't very suitable for a release note
text.

At the top of the page there's a list of things to be done. Some more
important than others. All over the page I have scatered yellow
questionmarks where there are specific things that I think need
attention.

--
Jonas H
rasher(at)rasher(dot)dk