Subject: CHAGING HARD DRIVE - PROBLEM SOLVED... Here is how...

CHAGING HARD DRIVE - PROBLEM SOLVED... Here is how...

From: David Pedersen <dav-ped_at_frisurf.no>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 23:26:26 -0400

HEY, IT WORKS... YAHOO!!!

This is simply great. Thank you all of you, the information has been greatly
helpful, and VERY much appriciated. But what really made the thing work -
and that in the twinkle of an eye - is the H2FORMAT software. It does a
great job, and the one behind it deserves my fullest thanks.

For all of you - who in time may want to upgrade your jukebox with a huge
drive, and who, like me, run Windows XP - here is in short term how to do
it. Click on the FTP below, and download H2FORMAT.ZIP. Unpack it. Connect
your new drive, go to the DOS-prompt, and type DISKPART. Select your disk
(careful, select your NEW disk, not any other...). Partition it, and
thereafter use the ASSIGN command, so as to assign a drive letter to the
disk. Then type EXIT. You are now back to the normal dos-promtp.

Here type H2FORMAT X: 32 (where X: is your drive letter). - Before you even
have time to look at your watch, your new drive will have been formatted,
and be ready for receiving your music collection. - Really it is that quick.
I did the job in just a couple of minutes. The drive is formatted in FAT32,
and my jukebox now has been boosted to the four times as much capacity as it
originally was delivered.

Thank you again, all of you!

Happy regards,
David