Subject: Australian Repairers

Australian Repairers

From: c0utta fish <c0utta_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 20:20:12 +0930

Hi guys,

I currently have 3 Jukebox Recorders that all have charging problems and
I've tried a local company to get them fixed, but with no luck. Even though
I've provided the link to the repair instructions and the parts required -
it's obviously over their heads.

Are there any Aussies on this list that are able to do repairs, recommend a
good repairer that knows what they're doing ? I am useless with an iron,
although I did manage to fix the faulty joins at the ends of all 3 Archos's
(Archi?).

Any help or direction greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

c0utta