Subject: Re: Multi-display (lcd remote) design discussion

Re: Multi-display (lcd remote) design discussion

From: Geoff Smith <>
Date: 2005-08-10

I don't know anything about the internals of the WPS display - but I would
be happy with the remote mirroring the main display. I would either be
looking at the main display or looking at the remote display - not both
and I (personally) don't see any need to have them doing different things.

I know there is a freeze coming up but I was hoping that this topic would
have attracted more interest. The remote is the one thing left that I
*really* miss in moving from iriver to RockBox.

Geoff Smith