Subject: Re: CAN ROCKBOX DO...

Re: CAN ROCKBOX DO...

From: David Pedersen <dav-ped_at_frisurf.no>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 08:56:59 -0400

First of all: I am sorry for causing you problem. I din
t know, that you have spent tons of time on removing the pauses between
songs. And actually, in the general, that is a great thing, specially when
you have ripped a CD with some kind of nature sounds, or other stuff, that
should not have the pauses. Thanks for all that time and effort. Just that
in some cases, it would have been nice to turn on pauses... Don¨t know
anything about the programming behind RockBox, but maybe it would be posible
to make a choice that simply gave you the original pausing...

You say, that there is a Pitch adjustment in the recorder version? I am
rrunning the 2.4 recorder version, but don¨t find it. (yes, I have a Jukebox
Recorder...:)) Where is it?

Further, you tell that I should be able to delete files/folders. How, or
where, do I do that. Are those functions not available with speech? Or did
you mean, they are coming in 2.5?

Thanks,
David