Subject: Re: "Disk full"...but Jukebox says 2gigs free

Re: "Disk full"...but Jukebox says 2gigs free

From: Manuel Dejonghe <>
Date: 2005-08-10

Windows used to not permit a Recycle Bin on removeable drives a while
ago. Now that I don't use ZIP-Drives anymore, they're having it...

If you happen to connect your Rockbox to a Macintosh computer at a
friends house, it will create a ".Trash" folder if you delete
anything. It's apples recyle bin, so you may look for that one as