Subject: rockblox updated for larger displays

rockblox updated for larger displays

From: Fabian Merki <fabian2005_at_merkisoft.ch>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 00:13:38 +0200

hi

today i installed the dev kit and it was really easy and handy.

because i thought i need to contribute to the project after 3 years of using rockbox i started to change rockblox.

please tell me if there is anything wrong with the code - i'm a java programmer and might do things diffrent than you expect - just tell me and i'll keep that in my mind.

so i don't know who's going to commit this to cvs but i would like to see it there ;-)
feel free to change things again.

cheers

fabian