Subject: Re: rockblox updated for larger displays

Re: rockblox updated for larger displays

From: Mat Holton <mathew.holton_at_surface-inspection.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 09:20:51 +0100

You should submit this to the patch tracker. I think the Devs' prefer .diff files though...
You might want to look at the patch tracker as someone (I forget who) has submitted a cool patch that rotates
the Rockblox game and he may have already implemented your change.

-----Original Message-----From: Fabian Merki <fabian2005_at_merkisoft.ch>To: rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>Sent: 10/08/2005 23:13Subject: rockblox updated for larger displayshi

today i installed the dev kit and it was really easy and handy.

because i thought i need to contribute to the project after 3 years of using rockbox i started to change rockblox.

please tell me if there is anything wrong with the code - i'm a java programmer and might do things diffrent than you expect - just tell me and i'll keep that in my mind.

so i don't know who's going to commit this to cvs but i would like to see it there ;-)

feel free to change things again.

cheers

"There's nothing that's new under Heaven, there's nothing unique over Hell" -- Chumbawamba

Surface Inspection Ltd
www.surface-inspection.com