Subject: Re: Recorder 20 available again in the UK!?

Re: Recorder 20 available again in the UK!?

From: Mat Holton <mathew.holton_at_surface-inspection.com>
Date: 2005-08-11

234 quid? That's a major rip off, anyone would be better off getting an iRiver iHP-140, with
twice as much storage space and a tiny form factor.

I can't believe they're trying to sell that at such a price.

-----Original Message-----From: Steven Christall <rockbox@mctubster.com>To: rockbox@cool.haxx.se <rockbox@cool.haxx.se>Sent: 11/08/2005 11:32Subject: Recorder 20 available again in the UK!?Hi all.

Many many moons ago I used to run Rockbox on my AJB6K and v1 recorder.

I currently have a 60GB Zen. I was just looking at how cool the latest

releases of Rockbox are and was reading through the mail-list archives

and saw people trying to get hold of Recorder 20s

This site appears to have them in stock

http://www.dukebox.com/player/archos-jukeboxrecorder20

(It looks like an up2date site)

Best

Steve

"There's nothing that's new under Heaven, there's nothing unique over Hell" -- Chumbawamba

Surface Inspection Ltd
www.surface-inspection.com