Subject: Re: Recorder 20 available again in the UK!?

Re: Recorder 20 available again in the UK!?

From: Mat Holton <>
Date: 2005-08-11

234 quid? That's a major rip off, anyone would be better off getting an iRiver iHP-140, with
twice as much storage space and a tiny form factor.

I can't believe they're trying to sell that at such a price.

-----Original Message-----From: Steven Christall <>To: <>Sent: 11/08/2005 11:32Subject: Recorder 20 available again in the UK!?Hi all.

Many many moons ago I used to run Rockbox on my AJB6K and v1 recorder.

I currently have a 60GB Zen. I was just looking at how cool the latest

releases of Rockbox are and was reading through the mail-list archives

and saw people trying to get hold of Recorder 20s

This site appears to have them in stock

(It looks like an up2date site)

"There's nothing that's new under Heaven, there's nothing unique over Hell" -- Chumbawamba

Surface Inspection Ltd