Subject: Re: Recorder 20 available again in the UK!?

Re: Recorder 20 available again in the UK!?

From: BlueChip <cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net>
Date: 2005-08-11

The mic works well, and cen be used in meetings under a pile of paper or such.
BUT because it is so close to the electronics it also picks up hard drive
noise and people knocking the table etc - so meetings, yes ..."live
recordings" no - for those you need to add an external self-powered mic
(very cheap)

As for price - well, if you want it, it's worth the money - it is back by
demand, not as a new tech.

Finally, I would be mighty surprised if Archos were NOT monitoring this
group - they would be fools not to!

BC