Subject: Re: iriver T family of PlaysForSure-verified flash-memory music devices

Re: iriver T family of PlaysForSure-verified flash-memory music devices

From: Mickey Quenzer <mickeyqu_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 09:06:05 -0700

Hi Everyone who contributed to this thread.

I appreciate all the time each of you took to help me understand this newest
line of players!

Oh so sad!

Also, thanks to the developers of rockbox who are trying to make these
things work. I know it's not specifically for the blind, but for those who
have obsolete products which rockbox works for them, HATS OFF TO YOU!

I will keep monitoring this list for any miracles! GRIN!

*******
******* Home Page: http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mickeyqu *******
******* Skype™ - instigater7724*******