Subject: Re: Red led death

Re: Red led death

From: Ronald Teune <>
Date: 2005-08-15

yes it is a hardware error. But when you are at the menu or playlist while
playing, you can do whatever you like until you return to the WPS or try
to access the harddisk (like going up a directory). If this is possible,
it should also be possible to recover from an RLD. If an RLD can be
detected by software, it could for example shut down the hd and then power
it up again to continue playing.

On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 09:57:12 +0200, Newbeewan <> wrote:

> RLD problem is probably an hardware pb.
> It happen also with the original firmware and no program errors seem to
> make it happen :(
> Correct me if I'm wrong, but there was lot's of test 2 years ago, i
> think you can find them in list archives.
> Regards,
> Mourad

ASCII ribbon campaign ( )
  - against HTML email  X