Subject: Re: DSP: low pass filter

Re: DSP: low pass filter

From: Tomas <>
Date: 2005-08-15

Well... following my calculations and Dave's suggestion I have just used
a 128 samples moving average, and it works great.

My next problem is how to do continuous backlight dimming (not constant)
but I think that's something for Miika...

At the moment I have a flashing remote, activating the backlight on
peaks (predefined value) on the bass channel.