Subject: Re: DSP: low pass filter

Re: DSP: low pass filter

From: Tomas <tomas_at_salfischberger.nl>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 21:54:00 +0200

Well... following my calculations and Dave's suggestion I have just used
a 128 samples moving average, and it works great.

My next problem is how to do continuous backlight dimming (not constant)
but I think that's something for Miika...

At the moment I have a flashing remote, activating the backlight on
peaks (predefined value) on the bass channel.

Tomas