Subject: Feature Freeze Reminder!

Feature Freeze Reminder!

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_rockbox.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 10:21:16 +0200 (CEST)

Hi

I just wanted to remind you all that we have a Feature Freeze coming up on
Monday the 22nd - let's say from 00:00 GMT.

For the record, I'll say it clearly here: this release is not meant for any
iriver model.

The feature freeze will be effective two full weeks, during which we should
work hard on fixing bugs. Even if the release is not meant for iriver, I think
it is a good time for us all to gather and just fix bugs no matter what model
the bug is happening on or not. Let's fix bugs for iriver too and let the
features wait a little. A big collborate sweep bug cleanup period.

If you have any doubts if your change is a feature or a bug fix, then get a
second opinion here or on IRC.

Consider helping out with:

1. Updating the language files:

         http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/HowtoUpdateLangfile