Subject: Re: I miss thatlittle beep big time,

Re: I miss thatlittle beep big time,

From: [IDC]Dragon <>
Date: 2005-08-17

Linus wrote:
> I just tried this feature for the very first time, and I can hear a very
> faint sound that I guess is supposed to be a beep. I don't know how it
> sounded like in december, but it is there, just very very faint.
> I don't know if we can make it louder, I didn't write that part of the
> code.

Without disturbing the recording, this is the best we could come up with. My
very first implementation was audible in the recording, too. Jens fixed that
a few days (or so) later.

The beep (or, call it faint noise) is only there if the voice UI is enabled.

2000 MB nur 2,99, Flatrate ab 4,99 Euro/Monat: