Subject: Re: I miss thatlittle beep big time,

Re: I miss thatlittle beep big time,

From: Kathy szinnyey <joyfulrenegade_at_iglou.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 06:29:56 -0400

Well, gang, a very odd thing happened yesteday. I was starting to record
something, and that little sound has suddenly, and most mysteriously,
re-appeared. Somehow, I guess, while my husband was messing with the
Archose the other day, he must have inadvertently activated the UI voice
thinie, whatever that might be! Could someone please tell us techno dummies
how to do that, step by step, so that I can let a couple of my blind pals
know? I have no idea why we weren't h earing that sound, and now we are!
Lol.

Also, I am very excited, if it is so, that somebody is indeed working on
voice for the Iriver. I do know that I plan to buy one of those babies one
of these days, especially something that records in stereo.

Thanks again for being out there and helping blind folks get fair access to
all this great technology!

Kathy Szinnyey
joyfulrenegade_at_iglou.com or
fredkate_at_iglou.com