Subject: Re: Thoughts on Multiple Fonts in Rockbox

Re: Thoughts on Multiple Fonts in Rockbox

From: XavierGr <xaviergr_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2005-08-18

We had discussed this with Jens in the past. He was not so optimistic about
it because of the memory that fonts might use. I tiold him about loading 2-3
user selected fonts and he mentioned that this could eat up a lot of memory.
(If I remember correctly) Sure it would be a good thing to implement but I
am guessing that it needs a lot of work.