Subject: Re: iriver talking?

Re: iriver talking?

From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5_at_comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 11:01:04 -0500

Again, the real problem is that you can't really find the 100 series
anymore. Technology is moving so rapidly now that by the time the
developers finally do all this great work, the player itself is no longer
available, making it a lot tougher for people to actually get them, and
then you also have an out of date player that isn't supported.
That's the down side to this.
But for those who do have the players and can use Rockbox with them, it's
absolutely wonderful.
I know I couldn't make such good use of my Archos without Rockbox. So i'm
very appreciative of the work the developers are doing.