Subject: new user

new user

From: tj olsen <>
Date: 2005-08-20

Hi list,
I recently purchased an arcose jukebox 6000. I have a few basic questions, how good does rockbox work on this player? The reason i chose this is the speaking interface. Anyone here have any real experience with that? Also does the recording function work with rockbox? what bitrate does it record at
and finally
how large of a drive can this player take?

"A man cannot be comfortable without his own approval. "

"Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint. "

"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

"It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. "

all from the mouth of Mr. Mark twain

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.