Subject: Re: Dynamic global char arrays.

Re: Dynamic global char arrays.

From: XavierGr <xaviergr_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 17:19:59 +0300

Jens think that even in large pictures this is not a problem. The way it is
now, even if the picture is very large, up-down will not change picture but
it will scroll instead. So even if a user has big pics then I could just
program it to change file with the play+dericetion button.

So then all is solved. You will be able to change picture even in zoom_in
and if the picture is large that can't fit in the screen.