Subject: Re: Iriver. Bleeding build (050820-1325) breaks USB

Re: Iriver. Bleeding build (050820-1325) breaks USB

From: Jochen Schulz <>
Date: 2005-08-20

Martin Borus:
> the current bleeding build on the Iriver breaks USB connection
> to my windows XP PC. (050820-1325)

The same is true for Linux. The Linux kernel even oopses and/or panics.
I already wrote a bug report (about the kernel issue):

The description is somewhat different because I already experienced this
issue with earlier releases of rockbox and someone one #rockbox told me
you can reproduce it the way I described in the bugreport.

We are lining up to see you fall flat on your face.
[Agree]   [Disagree]