Subject: Re: Dynamic global char arrays.

Re: Dynamic global char arrays.

From: Sebastian Henriksen <>
Date: 2005-08-21

--- Daniel Stenberg <> wrote:
I know there's this pending patch to the JPEG viewer
that can load the image into this area instead of the
sound buffer to keep the music playing while viewing
pics. Your code might need to co-exist with these

Yes I would appriciate if you could blend in that code
of mine. It makes browsing smaller album art images
easier. On that note I was thinking perhaps a
function to load a music file's album art could be
included in the jpeg viewer instead of through any
extra shortcuts. If a user 'opened with' an mp3 with
the jpeg viewer it would intead try to load up either
the file tagged in the tags or another file in the
same directory. Thus cover art could be accessed
whilst a song is playing by long click -> open with -> viewer.