Subject: Re: Dynamic global char arrays.

Re: Dynamic global char arrays.

From: XavierGr <>
Date: 2005-08-21

I don't think that your patch will interfere with my code. Once I finished
it and remove final bugs I will try to include this before I give it to one
of the devs for commiting (you will commit it, don't you?)

Also I need help about the qsort function. I use it like this:
rb->qsort(pointer, entries, sizeof(char*), compare)

--compare function is taken from sort.c (only difference, I changed s1, s2
so that it will put it straight)

but instead of sorting alphabetically it mixes them more...