Subject: Re: We Are In Feature Freeze

Re: We Are In Feature Freeze

From: Manuel Dejonghe <limbus_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 09:37:36 +0200

I updated the french language file, commited the patch to the tracker
(1230860, it's the one Jonas closed last week while asking for update
in the same time :-)

I noticed something strange in the new voice-antries in the english.lang:
There is the colon-char missing between the "voice" identifier and the
actual voice string. uplang added them to the francais.lang, so
certainly no problem for french, but I'm not able to binlang at the
moment, so I don't know if this is a problem for english.lang.

manuel