Subject: Re: iriver now talking?

Re: iriver now talking?

From: Michael E. DiFebbo <medifebbo_at_rcn.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 09:08:37 -0400

1. Initial support means pretty much what it says. Support for the
voice interface was first implemented on 20 August. At the time I wrote
that, I used the qualifier "initial" because I suspected that there
would be future tweaks, optimizations, etc.

2. I'm not sure what you mean by "none of the faqs ... have been
updated." The FAQs are being updated constantly. Linus made some
updates this morning, and I made some significant updates last night,
including updates to this FAQ which answers your question:
http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/IriverFAQ#Where_can_I_get_more_information.
If you think that something should be added, it is a wiki, so please
feel free to add it.

I will add a direct link to the voice UI instructions from the voice UI
FAQ, though, just to make them easier to find.

Michael E. DiFebbo

http://www.jumpcityjazz.com