Subject: Record Screen on the FM Recorder

Record Screen on the FM Recorder

From: Eric <sseric57_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2005-08-26

I am new to this, so forgive me for any misstatements of technical terms.

I had heard once there was a build that would beep at the start and stop of
recording. As I am blind, this would be a good feature, but I can't seem to
find that. Is it something that will be included in the upcoming 2.5
version, so I can just wait, or is there a build I should be looking for?

This is a fantastic project you all have done for us who can't use any of
the other off-the-shelf hard drive based or most flash players out there.
You guys rock!

Eric