Subject: Re: flashing IRiver

Re: flashing IRiver

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 09:46:06 -0600

Message:
> What am I missing here? When I patched the firmware do I need to rename
> the resulting file?

No, the file should be named ihp_120.hex (or ihp_100.hex if you have a
H110 or H115 - 10 and 15gb models).

*I have both of those files on the root of my player. Can I delete the
ihp_100.hex just leaving the ihp_120.hex to ensure I choose the right file
to upgrade or, will my IHP140 default to the correct file?

rocker