Subject: Time Split problem - another example

Time Split problem - another example

From: Martin Borus <mborus_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 10:58:50 +0200

Time Split problem - another example

Hi, did some more recording stress tests:

As before, I set the gain way too high to get more frame errors than usual.
This way I usually get a problem within one hour of recording time.

Using Daily build 050827 here's another time split recording failure.
It happended aprox 20 minutes after the start of the recording
This has two problems in one :)

#1 the second file (after the split is not playable on windows)
it plays on the jukebox

#2 after the first big frame error (aprox 50 seconds into the first file)
the rest of the recording stutters. This has never happened to me before.

Combining both files made it possible to fix #1, the stutter remains.

Example files are here:
http://mborus.podspot.de/files/split1.mp3 <-- here a double frame
error happens after 50 seconds.
http://mborus.podspot.de/files/split2.mp3 <-- file after split - does