Subject: Re: iriver stuck at 120MHz and draining the battery after pressing stop

Re: iriver stuck at 120MHz and draining the battery after pressing stop

From: Jochen Schulz <ml_at_well-adjusted.de>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 17:13:23 +0200

Frederic Devernay:

> *sometimes*, when I press stop, the CPU remains at 120MHz. I noticed this
> because although my H120 is idle, it never goes off even after the "Idle
> Poweroff" time. The player becomes hot (may this cause damage to the unit?).

My player does power off, but I can confirm that it keeps boosting the
CPU. The filetype of the last (and only) played file doesn't seem to
matter. Tried Ogg, MP3 (fixed and VBR) and FLAC.

I am using the daily build of today (2005-08-27) and my configuration
can be found at
<http://wasteland.homelinux.net/~jrschulz/rockbox/config11.cfg>.

J.
--