Subject: Re: voice on IHP 120

Re: voice on IHP 120

From: Jonas H. <rasher_at_rasher.dk>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 18:40:12 +0200

On Sat, Aug 27, 2005 at 05:58:48PM +0200, Sebastien Naudet wrote:
> hi jonas,

Hi, I'm sending this to the list as well, so that others may benefit
from it.

> i've also tried to instal rockbox on my iriver, but without sighted
> personn.
>
> it seems to work but i don't have any voice.
>
> is it like on archos, with voiceonly in menu by default?
>
> how do i open menus?

Glad to hear that the instructions worked. You open the menus by
pressing the MODE (a-b) button. It's the third button on the right
side (with up being where the headphone or remote is connected).

Talking menus are enabled like on archos.

Open the menu.
Go down 3 items and press right on the joystick
Go up 1 item and press right on the joystick
Press right on the joystick again
Press up, and in on the joystick.

If you have the voice files installed, you should now have talking
menus.

--
Jonas H
rasher(at)rasher(dot)dk