Subject: another question about the Studio

another question about the Studio

From: Glenn at home <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: 2005-08-27

If the battery is too low to charge on the Studio, with the Rockbox
firmware, what key does one hold down with the power button to bypass the
Rockbox firmware. I know that in my JBR, I would hold down the F1 key, but
there is no F1 key on the Studio, but my guess is that my friend with the
Studio would hold down whatever key brings up the menus.
I think I suggested that, and I believe he said that the power on button
brings up the menus, so if that is the case, then perhaps the play button?
Thanks for any help here. I do not have a Studio, so I cannot mess with it
to figure it out.
Glenn