Subject: Re: another question about the Studio

Re: another question about the Studio

From: [IDC]Dragon <>
Date: 2005-08-28

> If the battery is too low to charge on the Studio, with the Rockbox
> firmware, what key does one hold down with the power button to bypass the
> Rockbox firmware. I know that in my JBR, I would hold down the F1 key,
> but
> there is no F1 key on the Studio,

For the Studio model, the first firmware is booted with the "-" (minus) key.
Easy to remember, minus for the inferior software. ;-)

But it shoudn't be an improvement for charging, not on such models with
hardware charging (all except V1 recorder). And not even for that one any
more, since Jerry's "new" charging code. Anybody still in need for the back
boot, although having up to date rockbox flashed?

Satte Provisionen fr GMX Partner: