Subject: voice file

voice file

From: Glenn at home <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: 2005-08-28

There seems to be some entries missing from the voice file, for the menus.
First, there are 2 menu options, in "Play Back", after "ID3 tag priority,
not within that option, I mean the 2 right below it.
Their choices seem to be just yes or no.
Then in the Display area, the option at the bottom, after "Peak Meter",
doesn't speak, and again, it is a "Yes or No" option.
Would it help if I loaded Mike in and tried it with that voice, as I am
using the Crystal voice now. I wonder if it is effected in all voices.
Glenn