Subject: Re: voice file

Re: voice file

From: Jonas H. <rasher_at_rasher.dk>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 23:49:39 +0200

On Sun, Aug 28, 2005 at 03:35:25PM -0500, Glenn at home wrote:
> There seems to be some entries missing from the voice file, for the menus.
> First, there are 2 menu options, in "Play Back", after "ID3 tag priority,
> not within that option, I mean the 2 right below it.
> Their choices seem to be just yes or no.
> Then in the Display area, the option at the bottom, after "Peak Meter",
> doesn't speak, and again, it is a "Yes or No" option.
> Would it help if I loaded Mike in and tried it with that voice, as I am
> using the Crystal voice now. I wonder if it is effected in all voices.

This would be explained by the fact that all US English and German voice
files were last generated on July 16th, and Rockbox has added/changed
voice entries since then. It's probably to be expected when using a
non-release version of Rockbox, since the voice files aren't built
automatically.

--
Jonas H
rasher(at)rasher(dot)dk