Subject: Re: H120 Price - H3xx status - Where to buy?

Re: H120 Price - H3xx status - Where to buy?

From: Jonas H. <>
Date: 2005-08-29

On Mon, Aug 29, 2005 at 06:19:08PM +0200, Tomas wrote:
> Hi All,
> Three questions :)
> 1. What's a good price for a H120?

No idea, I'm never selling mine (well, unless the H3xx port gains
support for some useful usb gadgets).

> 2. I haven't read everything about the H3xx on IRC, but am I right to
> assume that with a bootloader + LCD driver we can use rockbox on it?

That's certainly the two main obstacles. Power handling uses different
chips as well, but we have datasheets for those.

I trust you've seen
? (especially the table at the bottom).

> 3. Where can I buy a H340? (I live in the Netherlands) Still lists the H300, so it should be
possible to find at an iriver reseller. and are the ones listed on
iriver's page, but of course, these are redistributors. Maybe you can
contact them to ask who carries H300 still?

Jonas H
     -- This message brought to you by the letter 'a' and the number 1