Subject: replacement buttons for v1 recorder?

replacement buttons for v1 recorder?

From: shane wright <swright_at_wooj.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 17:27:30 -0400

Greetings,

Recently the play button on my recorder started acting up.. hitting play
would usually result in a press of the ffwd/"right" button as well. I took
it apart and made a poor attempt at fixing the bit of plastic in the button
assembly that had fractured, but I only managed to make things worse. Does
anyone have a source for replacement buttons? newmp3technology sells
buttons for the v2 but not the v1. I feel pretty lame having a perfectly
operational mp3 player but the cheap plastic bits are broken :).

Shane