Subject: odd "pause"

odd "pause"

From: Dave Wiard <lists_at_wiard.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 13:14:51 -0700

I just ran into a very odd "pause". I had a playlist running. It ran all
the way through once, started over on repeat all, then as it switched
into the last track everything loaded into the WPS just fine but
playback never started. I could see the entire WPS so it didn't crash or
anything. Peak meter was idle, track remain was stuck at 4:08 (of 4:08
total time), the tags loaded. But playback didn't start. I hit pause
twice and it started up. This has never happened before so I don't know
if there's much that can be done to fix it.

DAP: iHP-120
Version: cvs-050825

Dave
(kenshin/sithia)