Rockbox mail archive
Subject: Re: 2.5 release progress (was Re: ROMbox status (and future..))
Re: 2.5 release progress (was Re: ROMbox status (and future..))
I'm sure no-one would mind an extension of a week or so, if it helped iron
out all the bugs. :)
Development can wait.
On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 08:09:36 +0100, Daniel Stenberg <email@example.com>
> On Wed, 31 Aug 2005, [IDC]Dragon wrote:
>> @ other devs: are we on schedule for v2.5?
> We still have about 12 more or less serious bugs listed for fixing on
> I think we will need to wait and see what we are capable for fixing and
> when Monday comes closer we should/could downgrade some or all of the
> remaining bugs to be "fix post 2.5".
> If not, (and this is only what I suggest in case we don't get a 2.5 out
> the door in time) I can see how our freeze will hamper new development
> and if we are to wait further we should make a branch for these
> remaining bug fixes only. But doing so, we'd let the development going
> again on the HEAD branch and we'd lose the "momentum" of bug fixing that
> we have right now.
Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/mail/
Received on Wed Aug 31 09:37:54 2005
Page was last modified "Jan 10 2012" The Rockbox Crew