Subject: Speed/Pitch

From: Eric <>
Date: 2005-08-31

I can't seem to find mention of this, but with my FM Recorder, if I hold down the menu key and left arrow together for a few seconds, I can then use the left/right arrows to increase/decrease the speed and up/down the increment of that speed step. Very cool for listening to voice recordings, although I'm not sure the intent of this feature.

The thing seems to be lack of consistency invoking and disabling the feature. I am blind, so I don't know if there is a visual prompt one would be watching for. It seems I can hold the key combination for a few seconds and activate/deactivate it, but not always. I just test to see if it is working or not by using the up/down arrows to see if the volume is effected.

Is this an undocumented feature?

Is there a better way of starting it?

Why aren't you guys having your stars placed on the sidewalk in Hollywood?

Eric SS