Subject: F-Keys

From: Glenn at home <>
Date: 2005-09-01

I just acquired a JBR FM20, and the only thing that appeared to be wrong was
the battery.
I put one in, and it seemed to work.
But now I have found that the F-keys have blown out.
They must have been bad, and that is why the guy got rid of it so cheap.
They did work for a moment, as I pushed F1, after installing Rockbox, and It
spoke "Bookmarks".
But it cut out, and I felt the other keys, and F3 was bad, and the others
soon failed.
So, is it easier, from those of you who have done this, to glue them back,
or is it easier to find a new panel of all 3 keys?
All 3 are now completely off.
Thanks for any ideas.